If you are a medical records professional from another Military Treatment Facility and you are requesting medical records for another active duty servicemember, then please follow these guidelines:

PCS'd From Fort Bliss:

If you already PCS’d from Fort Bliss and are requesting your entire medical record, please ensure your current MTF follows these guidelines, OR you can go back to the homepage and try to request them yourself from the “Request copies of your medical records” link.