Department of Surgery
General Surgery Clinic
Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
915-742-2282 or 915-742-2245
- Weight loss surgical screening and surgical procedures.
- Colon and rectal disorders (hemorrhoids, colitis, inflammatory bowel disease, cancer, etc)
- Gall bladder, pancreatic, and liver diseases
- Lung and esophageal diseases and tumors
- Gastrointestinal disorders (ulcers, reflux, etc.)
- Head and neck tumors
- All breast diseases
- All cancer screening, diagnosis, and follow-up
- Complete non-invasive pressure and pH monitoring for the gastrointestinal tract.
- Endocrine tumors
- Breast and abdominal ultrasound
- Colonoscopy, sigmoidoscopy, and upper endoscopy
Around the clock inpatient care is provided by board certified general surgeons and an accredited surgical residency program.
Appointments are made through referral from your primary physician or by calling the General Surgery Clinic.