Department of Preventive Medicine
The page heading communicates the main focus of the page. Make your page heading descriptive and keep it succinct.
Department Services and ClinicsThe Army Vaccination Program was designed to promote the Military Biodefense Vaccine Program and meet the Department of Defense (DoD) compliance goals for these vaccines.
- To minimize the disease threat and promote global wellness by vaccinating eligible populations with anthrax, smallpox, and influenza in accordance with DoD directives.
- Support the DoD BioDefense Vaccine Programs.
- Anthrax Vaccine Immunization Program (AVIP)
- Smallpox Vaccination Program (SVP)
- Coordinate mass vaccinations for anthrax, smallpox, and influenza.
- Provide education and risk communication for AVIP/SVP.
- Monitor unit compliance rates in the Medical Occupational Data System (MODS)/Medical Protection System (MEDPROS) Immunization Tracking Module.
- Coordinate MODS/MEDPROS training for Ft. Bliss/WBAMC.
- Individual and Unit Medical Readiness (IMR/UMR) Statistical Reporting.