- Clinic Hours:
- Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 4 PM
- Front Desk:
- 915-742-2604 / 2603
- 12th floor, WBAMC Main Hospital
The Nephrology Clinic provides quality medical care to patients with kidney disease. The Dialysis Unit provides support for a limited number of beneficiaries on chronic hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis. The Dialysis Unit includes the Epogen Clinic for patients with chronic renal failure who receive Epogen prior to the initiation of dialysis.
Services available include:
- Evaluation and treatment of medical renal diseases.
- Evaluation and treatment of transplant donors and recipients.
- Chronic hemodialysis on a space available basis. The maximum number of patients on out patient hemodialysis is seven. When that number is exceeded the person who has been in the clinic the longest is referred to a civilian dialysis unit.
- Chronic peritoneal dialysis.
- In patient hemodialysis, 24 hours a day, seven days a week