Soldier Family Medical Center (West Bliss)
- Appointments line: 915-742-2273
- Hearing Conservation hours: 7:30 AM - 4 PM Monday through Friday.
Closed for Lunch 12 to 1 PM
- Hearing tests for physical exams and individual referrals are done on a walk-in basis from 7:30 - 9:00 AM.
- Unit testing is coordinated through the OIC, Major Lindholme, 915-742-1363 or the SRP site.
- Soldiers with chronic, recurrent hearing deficits should be seen by appointment only (call 915-742-2524).
- Soldiers with acute hearing concerns can call directly at 915-742-2524 or make an appointment at hearing conservation or with their primary care manager for evaluation and treatment.