Soldier Family Medical Center (West Bliss)
Appointments & Immunizations
Appointment Cancellations: There are two quick options to cancel appointments:
- For registered TRICARE Online (TOL) users, go to https://www.tricareonline.com , log-in and select CANCEL APPOINTMENT in the appointment center.
- Central Appointments - 915-742-2273
24-Hour Nurse Advice Line: Call 1-800-TRICARE, Option 1 and Talk to a registered nurse who can:
- Answer your urgent care or non-emergency questions
- Give you health care advice
- Help you find a doctor
- Schedule next-day appointments at military hospitals and clinics
Immunizations - 915-742-1811
Vaccines are on a walk-in basis for SFMC patients only. Walk-ins are accommodated from 7 - 11 AM and 1 - 3 PM. Patients requiring immunizations from scheduled visits will be seen 7 - 4 PM. Shot records are required to administer vaccines. Patients will also need to be established in our clinic and current on preventive health to be eligible to receive vaccines.
Ancillary Clinics at SFMC Building 2496
|TBI/Occupational Therapy:||915-742-4517 / 6007|