Your Pediatric Medical Home
Is Located at Mendoza Pediatrics in the Mendoza Clinic, 11335 Ssg Sims St, Fort Bliss, TX 79918. first floor. Our hours of operation are: Monday through Friday, 7 - 4 p.m. We are closed on weekends and holidays. We are also closed on the 2nd Thursday of every month, from 1 - 4:00 p.m. for training.
- Call 742-CARE (2273)
- Visit Tricare Online to book or cancel appointments.
- The Nurse Advice Line at 1-800-TRICARE (874-2273) connects you with a nurse, 24/7, who can help triage your little one or make an appointment if needed.
The solution can be as simple as a phone call. Cancelling an appointment at least 24 hours in advance gives somebody else the chance to see their health care team.
What do you need to bring to your appointments?
- Please bring Shot Records to all Well Child Visits.
- There are various forms needed for your child’s appointment. Please go to Patient Forms to determine the appropriate forms. If all forms are filled out prior to your appointment, this will make your visit more expedient, allowing us to spend more face to face time with you addressing your concerns.
3 Teams: Mickey, Minnie, and Donald
Use the side navigation menu to help your users quickly skip to different sections of your page. The menu is best suited to displaying a hierarchy with one to three levels and, as we mentioned, to display the sub-navigation of a given page.
Please download, print and complete the right forms based on your child’s age and type of appointment. Please bring the filled out forms to your appointment.
Well Child Visit screening Forms:
30 months Well Child Visit:
12-18 Years Well Child Visit:
- CYS SERVICES SNAP DIABETES MEDICAL ACTION PLAN
- CYS SERVICES SPECIAL DIET STATEMENT
- CYS SERVICES SNAP RESPIRATORY MEDICAL ACTION PLAN
- CYS SERVICES SNAP SEIZURE MEDICAL ACTION PLAN
- CYS SERVICES SNAP ALLERGY MEDICAL ACTION PLAN
- CHILD AND YOUTH SERVICES HEALTH ASSESSMENT / SPORTS PHYSICAL
School, and sports Forms:
Immunizations are on walk-in basis for 4 years and older but please remember that we can only vaccinate your child if:
- He/she is an established patient in our clinic
- They have a current physical with one of our providers
- Shot records are available to us
- During the flu season, flu vaccines are on walk-in basis for Mendoza Pediatrics patients only
Medication refills and other requests will be done within 3 business days. Call us at 742-CARE (2273)742-CAREor contact us through Relay health and we will be glad to assist you.
We offer the following pediatric educational classes monthly:
- Asthma Education Class
- Pediatric Health Improvement Class
For enrollment in a class or for suggestions for other pediatric educational classes, call Ms. Briano at 742-1205 or discuss with your care team. You can also send your request through Relay Health.