Nutrition Care Clinic
The Nutrition Care Division at WBAMC provides a variety of services to support active duty members, patients and families.
The Outpatient Nutrition Clinic provides nutrition education through nutrition classes and individual nutrition appointments, with a consult from a health care provider.
Nutrition classes available include:
- Active Duty Weight Control
- Weight Management
- Pre-Operative Gastric Bypass Nutrition
- Gestational Diabetes Nutrition
- Basic Diabetes Nutrition
- Nutrition for Patients with Hypertension
- Nutrition for Patients with Elevated Cholesterol Levels
Individual nutrition appointments are available for patients who have already attended classes or who have more specific nutritional needs.
Dietitians are also available to provide nutrition classes to units/organizations upon request.
For questions regarding Nutrition Services provided at WBAMC, please call the Nutrition Care Division at 915 742-2575.
Office of the Chief
- Chief, Nutrition Care
- NCOIC, Nutrition Care
Clinical Dietetics Branch
- Chief, Clinical Dietetics Branch
- NCOIC, Clinical Dietetics
- Supervisor Dietitian / PTS
- Outpatient Front Desk Clerk
Mendoza Soldier Family Care Center
- Nutrition Care Clinic
Soldier Medical Clinic
- Nutrition Care Clinic (Dietitian)
St. Martin's Dining Facility
The St. Martin's Dining Facility is open for service from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM daily. The dining facility features a variety of hot meals, sandwiches, home-made soups, a salad bar and home-made baked goods.