Professional Nurses a phone call away!
- Do you have medical questions? Feel ill?
- New to Ft. Bliss with questions about your healthcare?
- Need some advice on taking care of yourself or your loved ones?
- Having a hard time determining how to get the care you need?
- Unsure about who to ask regarding your health concerns?
WBAMC TEL-A-NURSE 915-742-4444
We have answers, information and professional advice.
William Beaumont Army Medical Center’s continuing commitment to offer answers to your health concerns is reflected through the service provided by our Tel-A-Nurse nursing staff. Due to an increase demand for our services, our new hours of operation are from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM, seven days a week including Training and Federal Holidays, increasing your access to professional registered nurses.
You may call from the comfort of your home to find out if you are in need of emergency services, an appointment or if self-care is the most appropriate course of action for your medical concerns.
Our nurses use a comprehensive, physician reviewed protocol system as a tool to assists them in identification of the safest course of action for your health care concerns.
Avoid unnecessary worries or long visits to the Emergency Room by calling us to get answers to your health care questions.
The Tel-A-Nurse nursing staff will answer your medical questions thoroughly. Remember that you have the option to leave a voicemail to avoid long holding periods.
The following are some of the services provided by Tel-A-Nurse:
- Answers to health questions such as medical diagnosis and treatments.
- Triage (assessment) of symptoms to determine care or course of action needed.
- Educational information regarding newborn and post partum care.
- Guidance for Diabetes Mellitus, hypertension, depression and other medical conditions
- Information about WBAMC services offered to you.